Tuesday 6 December 2011

Made it Back...

Well I made it back to the cottage at last.

Last night I went to have an amazing roast pork dinner with J (the other nanny) and the P's who own the cottage and who J works for. I got back early from the M's cause of the rain and Mr.M didn't want me to get stuck in the way back to the cottage. I didn't, but wow was it slippery!!!!

During the meal last night it started to rain again, and we decided that it would be better for J and I to stay at the house rather than try to get up to the cottage in the mud, a. We don't want to get bogged and b. they don't want their roads messed up, which is understandable.

So in the end I couldn't get to work today though the wet roads and we had to go up to the cottage on the 4 wheeler.
It would be great to be able to work a full day this week, or next. But it doesn't seem likely with all the rain that is happening at the moment.

Downer...

No comments:

Post a Comment